Latest Announcements and Events
When: Friday, May 14th, 2021
Where: Canyon Lakes Golf Course
Team Fee – $600.00
Hole Sponsor Fee – $200.00
Support the TCCC Scholarship Fund!
Team Registration is now CLOSED. All Team slots have been reserved.
Hole Sponsorship forms are available now at the following link!
Hole Sponsorship Registration Form
Sign-ups are on a first come first serve basis!
Tri-City Construction Council Scholarship Application (Tri-Cities Plan Center) - Deadline is April 7, 2021
The Tri-City Construction Council Scholarship Program Application is Now Available!
DEADLINE for the scholarship application is April 7th, 2021. The application must be received and/or postmarked by that date (no exceptions). Electronic Submissions Preferred!
Purpose: To provide a $2,000 scholarship to a deserving student(s).
Eligibility: Must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited public or private
college, university or trade school.
Criteria: The Committee will select scholarship winners based upon the following criteria:
1. Academic achievement
2. Community and school involvement
3. Financial need
4. Leadership potential
5. Relationship of the student’s field of study to the construction industry (not required)
Application Process: Applicant must submit the following items (Electronic Submissions Preferred):
a. Completed scholarship application form
b. Short essay summarizing your qualifications and educational and career goals
c. Official school transcript. Photocopies are not acceptable
d. Three (3) references. Names, addresses and phone numbers of three references who may be contacted by the selection committee
e. Two (2) letters of recommendation
Click Below to Download the Application
If you have any questions about the application, please contact Scott Howard at TCCC, 509-582-7424 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yakima Valley Construction Federation Scholarship Application (Yakima Plan Center) - Deadline is April 1, 2021
Each year the Yakima Valley Construction Federation presents Scholarships to eligible students in Central Washington. Each Scholarship is awarded to a deserving high school graduate who is preparing for a career in the Construction Industry.
- Provide the downloadable SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION completely filled out. You can also print a copy from the website www.yakimaplancenter.com under Yakima Valley Construction Federation Scholarship.
- Provide your current sealed transcript, your resume and three letters of recommendation.
- Keep a copy of your Scholarship Application Packet for your records.
- Scholarship Application Packets must be postmarked by April 1.
- Selection of Scholarship recipients will be decided by June 1.
- Selection of Scholarship recipients will be made by the Yakima Valley Construction Federation Scholarship Committee appointed annually by the Board of Directors.
- Scholarship checks will be awarded upon proof of acceptance to the college (university or trade school).
- Checks will be written to and sent to the college.
Click Below to Download the Application
If you have any questions please feel free to email Jacki Bernardino,via email@example.com
Announcement: Second Issue of the Council Connect Magazine is Available Now! (70th Anniversary Edition)
The second issue of Council Connect, an official association magazine, is now available! Unfortunately due to the coronavirus pandemic, we didn’t get to celebrate our 70th anniversary through an open house event like we planned. Think of this magazine as the safe way to celebrate 70 years, but then also cross your fingers that we can celebrate in person properly come spring or summer 2021.
The publication has been distributed free of charge to all members, developers, architects, engineers, city planners, and other stakeholders of the Tri-Cities construction industry. Extra copies are available at our office and also viewable digitally online at the following link.
Over the past few months, representatives from DEL Communications Inc. have contacted members for purposes of participating in the publication with advertising. A huge thank you to all 15 advertisers that were able to support this publication! In a challenging year full of financial unpredictability, I’m truly grateful to all of those who continue to make this magazine possible.
-Scott Howard, Executive Director
The inaugural issue of the Council Connect magazine is still available for viewing at the following link.
COUNCIL CONNECT is published by:
DEL Communications Inc.
Sales Representative: Dayna Oulion
Toll Free: 1.866.424.6398
Toll Free Fax: 1.866.711.5282
Important Update: Tri-City Construction Council Office is Safe and Open - Office Hours and Safety Plan Within!
The Tri-City Construction Council office is open to the public per the Safe Start Washington phased reopening plan. Protecting the health of our staff and community has been our priority since the start of this pandemic. We will continue to adapt to ways that we can still serve you while being safe and open.
The Virtual Plan Room service is business as usual. Most TCCC staff will continue to work from home to maintain our services, assist you with your needs and answer any questions you have. Phone service may be limited, but if you have a question or need any help, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular printing services at the Tri-City, Yakima, and Hermison Plan Centers are as follows:
- Tri-City Construction Council Printing Hours – Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Yakima Plan Center Printing Hours – Monday to Thursday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Hermiston Plan Center Printing Hours – Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- These hours are subject to change.
Please maintain social distance during pick up. Masks are required for entry to the TCCC facility.
Tri-City Construction Council is adhering to the guidelines set by the Governor, Department of Health, and local health officials. Due to a statewide mandate, a face covering must be worn to enter the plan room facility. A mask will be provided to customers upon request. Other ways we are keeping our customers safe include signage to encourage and enforce social distancing, disinfection of contact surfaces and objects, FDA authorized hand sanitizer dispensers, and acrylic sneeze guards on our counters. TCCC staff are required to wear masks, wash hands, and undergo daily temperature checks.
Then consider a new program built locally from the ground up!
PayneWest Insurance has partnered with the Tri-City Construction Council to bring you more employee benefit options. Offering you and your Employees…
- Competitively priced Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- Embedded Life/AD&D & EAP with all medical plans
- Favorable Pricing Terms & Conditions – Bundling Discounts & Alternative Premium Arrangements
- Prepaid Ground & Air Ambulance coverage options
- Extensive Preferred Provider Network
- Simplified Benefit Administration for employers
- Online Enrollment Platform, Consolidated Billing & Payment
- Full Service COBRA Administration
- Employer Compliance Support including Notices,
- Disclosures & Filings on group’s behalf
Award Winning Service Providers
As a founding member of NWIPCA, the Tri-City Construction Council participates in a construction industry trade Association Health Plan comprised of general contractors, sub contractors & suppliers serving our local community. The program offers Premera Blue Cross medical & dental, Ameritas vision & MetLife Life/ AD&D group benefits to employers with 2 or more enrolled employees along with the following features:
- Highly competitive group rates
- Offering flexibility & choice with 9 different PPO & HSA plan designs
- Medical plan deductible ranges from $500-$5,000
- All plans include prescription drug coverage & Telemedicine
- Largest PPO network including Providence Health Care Facilities
- Single medical & dental ID card
- Dental & Vision PPO Networks
- Additional discount available when dental is bundled with medical
For More Information, Please Contact:
Matt Henderson, PayneWest Insurance
TCCC Group Retro Program
Over the past 5 years, we have returned an average of 35% of our members’ L&I premiums. See if you qualify and/or compare your current program to ours.
For 70 years, Tri-City Construction Council has provided its members a wide range of services including:
- Regional Plan Center for Commercial Projects Bidding Throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- Physical Plan Room
- Virtual Plan Room Online
- Plan Copying Service
- L & I RETRO program
- Use of the Facilities for Safety Training and Instruction
- Safety Related Seminars
- Meeting / Event Rooms
- Business Seminars
- Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Social Functions
- Reciprocal Agreement with Member Plan Centers in Northwest Independent Plan Center Association
Receive notice of the latest Announcements and Events straight to your inbox. Subscribe today for information on a new offering of an Employee Welfare Benefit Plan, advertising details of our first Association Magazine, and the latest news on upcoming events.
If you would like to make a payment by Credit Card to the Tri-City Construction Council, please click the following link.
After submitting the Credit Card Payment Request Form, a “Square” Invoice will be e-mailed to you to pay directly online. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for this Invoice to be delivered. Do not provide any Credit Card information in this online form. For your security, online payments will only be accepted through Square.
To Add or Remove user(s) on your account, please download the following form:
Submit the form to email@example.com
Submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when the requested changes to your account are complete.
Tri-City Construction Council currently limited business hours are as follows:
|Monday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|