Latest Announcements and Events
The TCCC Board of Directors has officially voted to cancel the 2020 TCCC Annual Christmas Party due to the current restrictions on indoor gatherings.
The annual event has been rescheduled to Friday, December 3rd, 2021.
On behalf of the entire TCCC staff and the board of directors, we are all hoping for a better, safer, and healthier 2021.
Important Update: Tri-City Construction Council Office is Safe and Open - Office Hours and Safety Plan Within!
The Tri-City Construction Council office is open to the public per the Safe Start Washington phased reopening plan. Protecting the health of our staff and community has been our priority since the start of this pandemic. We will continue to adapt to ways that we can still serve you while being safe and open.
The Virtual Plan Room service is business as usual. Most TCCC staff will continue to work from home to maintain our services, assist you with your needs and answer any questions you have. Phone service may be limited, but if you have a question or need any help, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular printing services at the Tri-City, Yakima, and Hermison Plan Centers are as follows:
- Tri-City Construction Council Printing Hours – Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Yakima Plan Center Printing Hours – Monday to Thursday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Hermiston Plan Center Printing Hours – Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- These hours are subject to change.
Please maintain social distance during pick up. Masks are required for entry to the TCCC facility.
Tri-City Construction Council is adhering to the guidelines set by the Governor, Department of Health, and local health officials. Due to a statewide mandate, a face covering must be worn to enter the plan room facility. A mask will be provided to customers upon request. Other ways we are keeping our customers safe include signage to encourage and enforce social distancing, disinfection of contact surfaces and objects, FDA authorized hand sanitizer dispensers, and acrylic sneeze guards on our counters. TCCC staff are required to wear masks, wash hands, and undergo daily temperature checks.
- Bryson Knapik
- Kendall Josephson
- McKenna Migas
- Patrick Bolsoy
- Richard Zoller
There were a record number of applicants this year making the selection process very difficult. An official letter has been e-mailed to all applicants.
Our annual golf tournament is typically how we raise money for the Scholarship Program, but it was cancelled this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks to the donations from a generous group of companies though, these scholarships will still be fully funded, even during these unprecedented times!
Then consider a new program built locally from the ground up!
PayneWest Insurance has partnered with the Tri-City Construction Council to bring you more employee benefit options. Offering you and your Employees…
- Competitively priced Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- Embedded Life/AD&D & EAP with all medical plans
- Favorable Pricing Terms & Conditions – Bundling Discounts & Alternative Premium Arrangements
- Prepaid Ground & Air Ambulance coverage options
- Extensive Preferred Provider Network
- Simplified Benefit Administration for employers
- Online Enrollment Platform, Consolidated Billing & Payment
- Full Service COBRA Administration
- Employer Compliance Support including Notices,
- Disclosures & Filings on group’s behalf
Award Winning Service Providers
As a founding member of NWIPCA, the Tri-City Construction Council participates in a construction industry trade Association Health Plan comprised of general contractors, sub contractors & suppliers serving our local community. The program offers Premera Blue Cross medical & dental, Ameritas vision & MetLife Life/ AD&D group benefits to employers with 2 or more enrolled employees along with the following features:
- Highly competitive group rates
- Offering flexibility & choice with 9 different PPO & HSA plan designs
- Medical plan deductible ranges from $500-$5,000
- All plans include prescription drug coverage & Telemedicine
- Largest PPO network including Providence Health Care Facilities
- Single medical & dental ID card
- Dental & Vision PPO Networks
- Additional discount available when dental is bundled with medical
For More Information, Please Contact:
Matt Henderson, PayneWest Insurance
The inaugural issue of Council Connect, an official association magazine, is now available! The publication has been distributed free of charge to all members, developers, architects, engineers, city planners, and other stakeholders of the Tri-Cities construction industry. Extra copies are available at our office and also viewable digitally online at the following link.
Over the past few months, representatives from DEL Communications Inc. have contacted members for purposes of participating in the publication with advertising. A huge thank you to all 31 advertisers that were able to support this publication! Also thank you to those who were able to contribute content for the magazine.
COUNCIL CONNECT is published by:
DEL Communications Inc.
Sales Representative: Dayna Oulion
Toll Free: 1.866.424.6398
Toll Free Fax: 1.866.711.5282
TCCC Group Retro Program
Over the past 5 years, we have returned an average of 35% of our members’ L&I premiums. See if you qualify and/or compare your current program to ours.
For 70 years, Tri-City Construction Council has provided its members a wide range of services including:
- Regional Plan Center for Commercial Projects Bidding Throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- Physical Plan Room
- Virtual Plan Room Online
- Plan Copying Service
- L & I RETRO program
- Use of the Facilities for Safety Training and Instruction
- Safety Related Seminars
- Meeting / Event Rooms
- Business Seminars
- Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Social Functions
- Reciprocal Agreement with Member Plan Centers in Northwest Independent Plan Center Association
Receive notice of the latest Announcements and Events straight to your inbox. Subscribe today for information on a new offering of an Employee Welfare Benefit Plan, advertising details of our first Association Magazine, and the latest news on upcoming events.
If you would like to make a payment by Credit Card to the Tri-City Construction Council, please click the following link.
After submitting the Credit Card Payment Request Form, a “Square” Invoice will be e-mailed to you to pay directly online. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for this Invoice to be delivered. Do not provide any Credit Card information in this online form. For your security, online payments will only be accepted through Square.
To Add or Remove user(s) on your account, please download the following form:
Submit the form to email@example.com
Submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when the requested changes to your account are complete.
Tri-City Construction Council currently limited business hours are as follows:
|Monday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|