Looking for Quality, Cost-Effective Employee Benefit Options?
Then consider a new program built locally from the ground up!
PayneWest Insurance has partnered with the Tri-City Construction Council to bring you more employee benefit options.
- Offering you and your Employees…
- Competitively priced Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- Embedded Life/AD&D & EAP with all medical plans
- Favorable Pricing Terms & Conditions – Bundling Discounts & Alternative Premium Arrangements
- Prepaid Ground & Air Ambulance coverage options
- Extensive Preferred Provider Network
- Simplified Benefit Administration for employers
- Online Enrollment Platform, Consolidated Billing & Payment
- Full Service COBRA Administration
- Employer Compliance Support including Notices, Disclosures & Filings on group’s behalf
Contact Matt Henderson at Mhenderson@paynewest.com or (509) 946-2643 for more information and a free quote.
Award Winning Service Providers
As a founding member of NWIPCA, the Tri-City Construction Council participates in a construction industry trade Association Health Plan comprised of general contractors, sub contractors & suppliers serving our local community. The program offers Premera Blue Cross medical & dental, Ameritas vision & MetLife Life/AD&D group benefits to employers with 2 or more enrolled employees along with the following features:
- Highly competitive group rates
- Offering flexibility & choice with 9 different PPO & HSA plan designs
- Medical plan deductible ranges from $500-$5,000
- All plans include prescription drug coverage & Telemedicine
- Largest PPO network including Providence Health Care Facilities
- Single medical & dental ID card
- Dental & Vision PPO Networks
- Additional discount available when dental is bundled with medical