Looking for More Employee Benefit Options?
PayneWest Insurance has partnered with the Tri-City Construction Council and NWIPCA to bring you, its members, more employee benefit options.
As a founding member of NWIPCA, the Tri-City Construction Council participates in a construction industry Association Health Plan so that its general contractors, sub-contractors & construction material suppliers serving our community and beyond could have access to affordable healthcare and more quality choices. The program offers Premera Blue Cross, Amertias & MetLife products to employers with two or more enrolled benefit eligible employees.
Building Better Communities – Constructive Solutions
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Group Life/AD&D & EAP Included with Medical
- Bundling Discounts, Renewal Rate Caps & Alternative Payment Arrangements
- Online Enrollment Platform, Consolidated Billing & Payment with Composite Rates
- Full Service COBRA Administration
- Employer Compliance Support Including Notices, Disclosures and Filings
Contact Matt Henderson at Mhenderson@paynewest.com or (509) 531-9334 for more information.