Claims Management – Powered by Archbright™
“We provide comprehensive claims management that exceeds “claims assistance” or “claims support”. Peace of mind can be realized in the knowledge that we are working diligently and doing everything possible to insure successful results.”
-Lloyd Brooks WWCP, Director, Claims Services
“In any claim there are numerous steps that have to happen and it was only through your hard work that we were able to get this through the state system as quickly as we have. Had you not worked as hard and as quickly as you did, this claim could very well have ended up in a long drawn out expensive process.”
-Human Resources Manager, Member Company
If a workers’ compensation claim isn’t managed effectively the consequences can be expensive and lasting. The sooner a claim is managed following an injury, the better the outcome will be for both the employer and the injured employee. If left unmanaged, even small claims can unnecessarily escalate into large losses.
Every member is provided a safety/loss-control professional, a claims analyst, a senior claims manager, and a claims assistant. This team is backed by several in-house employment attorneys, senior HR professional, and an in-house medical consultant with over 20 years prior nursing experience including 15 as a nurse practitioner.
Our goal is to keep costs down while ensuring appropriate care for the injured employee. Our approach of accident prevention and light duty return-to-work, with Stay-at-Work reimbursement from L&I, early intervention and ongoing management of all claims protects the employer’s interests and ensures that our team can effectively manage problems before they spiral out of control. We will represent your interests before the Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals and, if necessary, assign the claim a workers’ compensation attorney at no additional cost.
Here are ten ways our Workers’ Compensation Claims Management is different:
- We are the most credentialed Retro claims management team in Washington
- We have nine claims managers with over 115 years collective experience
- We have 4 full time in-house employment law attorneys who support our claims management team
- We have six full time safety professionals who specialize in safety programs and compliance
- We respond quickly to claims, within 24 hours of claim notification, to minimize costs and expedite claims management intervention
- We consistently deliver refunds to all managed groups-over $133 million dollars
- We proactively manage every claim and work directly with the attending physician and L&I
- We receive and prioritize all L&I correspondence, drive claims forward, and advise on status and action items
- We provide payroll services that are easy to access for data needed to manage claims and secure Stay-at-Work Program revenue
- As of September 2014 we have recovered over $2,600,000 for our members through L&I’s Stay-at-Work Program
Contact Tim Lundin at TLundin@archbright.com or (206) 664-7256 to learn more.