OUR LEADS. YOUR OPPORTUNITIES.
TCCC Golf Tournament Hole Sponsorship Form Available Now!
The Tri-City Construction Council Scholarship Application is Now Available!
The Yakima Valley Construction Federation Scholarship Application is Now Available!
Now You Can Make Secure Payments Online! Click to Pay Invoice(s) by Credit Card.
Announcement: Fourth Issue of the Council Connect Magazine is Available Now!
For 70 years, Tri-City Construction Council has provided its members a wide range of services including:
Regional Plan Center for Commercial and Government Bidding Opportunities Throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho
Physical Plan Room
Virtual Plan Room Online
Plan Copying Service
L & I RETRO Program
Meeting / Event Rooms
Use of the Facilities for Safety Training and Instruction
- Safety Related Seminars
Reciprocal Agreement with Member Plan Centers in Northwest Independent Plan Center Association
Currently posting projects throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Don’t see a project you are looking for? Let us know and we will try and get it.
Virtual Plan Room Online Access
View plans, specs & addenda anytime and anywhere, download and print specs and plans, list of projects bidding, track projects and much more.
We have returned an average of 35% of our members’ L&I premiums. See if you qualify and/or compare your current program to ours.
Print copies while you wait. Bring in or send us your copies and we will get them printed ASAP. Fast, professional service with a smile!
Latest Announcements & Events
Team Registration is Closed, but Hole Sponsorships are Still Available!
Click to Download the Hole Sponsorship Sign-up Form
Hole Sponsorship Lists Your Company Name on ALL Tournament Event Materials
(Including: Sign on Course, Player Programs, Dinner Table Cards, Logo at Check-in and on the Website)
Are you interested in attending a Hole on the golf course on tournament day, or perhaps donate a Raffle or Goodie Swag bag item? Contact email@example.com if you would like to further discuss how you can be a part of this event.
The Golf Tournament this year will be held on Friday, May 12th, 2023.
The annual Tri-City Construction Council (TCCC) Scholarship Program application for 2023 is now available. Application can be downloaded at the link below.
The deadline for submissions is April 14, 2023.
PURPOSE: To provide a $2,500 scholarship to deserving students.
ELIGIBILITY: Must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited public or private college, university or trade school. Please download the scholarship application for full details regarding the Criteria and Application Process.
NOTE: Application Form MUST be Submitted Electronically. Supporting Documents may be a combination of physical and electronic documents if necessary, but electronic submission of all documents is preferred.
DEADLINE for scholarship application is April 14, 2023. The application must be received by that date (no exceptions).
If you have any questions about the application, please contact me at the Tri-City Construction Council via phone: 509-582-7424 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Yakima Plan Center Scholarship Application can be downloaded from the link below!
Each year the Yakima Valley Construction Federation presents Scholarships to eligible students in Central Washington. Each Scholarship is awarded to a deserving high school graduate who is preparing for a career in the Construction Industry.
- Provide this SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION completely filled out. You can also print a copy from our website www.yakimaplancenter.com under Yakima Valley Construction Federation Scholarship.
- Provide your current sealed transcript, your resume and three letters of recommendation.
- Keep a copy of your Scholarship Application Packet for your records.
- Scholarship Application Packets must be postmarked by April 1.
- Selection of Scholarship recipients will be decided by June 1.
- Selection of Scholarship recipients will be made by the Yakima Valley Construction Federation Scholarship Committee appointed annually by the Board of Directors.
- Scholarship checks will be awarded upon proof of acceptance to the college (university or trade school).
- Checks will be written to and sent to the college.
The fourth issue of Council Connect, an official association magazine, is now available!
The publication has been distributed free of charge to all members, developers, architects, engineers, city planners, and other stakeholders of the Tri-Cities construction industry. Extra copies are available at our office and also viewable digitally online at the following link.
Click Here to View the Digital Version of the Fourth Issue
Over the past few months, representatives from DEL Communications Inc. have contacted members for purposes of participating in the publication with advertising. A huge thank you to all 35 advertisers that were able to support this publication! This was a record year of support, and it is so greatly appreciated.
-Scott Howard, Executive Director
The first, second, and third issue of the Council Connect magazine are still available for viewing at the following links.
Click Here to View the Digital Version of the Third Issue
Click Here to View the Digital Version of the Second Issue
Click Here to View the Digital Version of the First Issue
COUNCIL CONNECT is published by:
DEL Communications Inc.
Sales Representative: Dayna Oulion
Toll Free: 1.866.424.6398
Toll Free Fax: 1.866.711.5282
Then consider a new program built locally from the ground up!
PayneWest Insurance has partnered with the Tri-City Construction Council to bring you more employee benefit options. Offering you and your Employees…
- Competitively priced Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- Embedded Life/AD&D & EAP with all medical plans
- Favorable Pricing Terms & Conditions – Bundling Discounts & Alternative Premium Arrangements
- Prepaid Ground & Air Ambulance coverage options
- Extensive Preferred Provider Network
- Simplified Benefit Administration for employers
- Online Enrollment Platform, Consolidated Billing & Payment
- Full Service COBRA Administration
- Employer Compliance Support including Notices,
- Disclosures & Filings on group’s behalf
Award Winning Service Providers
As a founding member of NWIPCA, the Tri-City Construction Council participates in a construction industry trade Association Health Plan comprised of general contractors, sub contractors & suppliers serving our local community. The program offers Premera Blue Cross medical & dental, Ameritas vision & MetLife Life/ AD&D group benefits to employers with 2 or more enrolled employees along with the following features:
- Highly competitive group rates
- Offering flexibility & choice with 9 different PPO & HSA plan designs
- Medical plan deductible ranges from $500-$5,000
- All plans include prescription drug coverage & Telemedicine
- Largest PPO network including Providence Health Care Facilities
- Single medical & dental ID card
- Dental & Vision PPO Networks
- Additional discount available when dental is bundled with medical
For More Information, Please Contact:
Matt Henderson, PayneWest Insurance
The Team Entry and Hole Sponsor Registration is Open NOW!
Click to Download the Sign-up Form – Hole Sponsorship Only Forms will be made available soon.
Please Note the Following Sign-up Details:
- Team Registration is first come, first serve. If teams are full, you will be placed on the waiting list.
- Members in Good Standing with Tri-City Construction Council get Priority Team Registration.
- Two Teams can be requested but are Not Guaranteed! If Approved, Two Hole Sponsorships are Required.
The Golf Tournament this year will be held on Friday, May 12th, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: Completed Sign-up forms are the only way to register for this event. Verbal or written reservations by any other means will not be accepted.
Don’t Play Golf, but Still Want to Support the Scholarship Fund?
E-mail email@example.com if you would like to further discuss how you can be a part of this event.
Thanks to the support of the Hole Sponsors below…
The following students were each awarded a $2,500 scholarship!
Ayden Knapik | Boone Prock | Myles Myovsky | Sadey Bowles | Tyler Carlson
Click Here for More Details about the Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
For a one week free trial, please click the button below to fill out a trial request form. We will get you set up and send you an email to let you know when you are ready to go.
After submitting the Credit Card Payment Request Form, a “Square” Invoice will be e-mailed to you to pay directly online. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for this Invoice to be delivered. Do not provide any Credit Card information in this online form. For your security, online payments will only be accepted through Square.
To Add or Remove user(s) on your Account
- Download the form here
- Submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add or Remove Users on Yakima Plan Center Account
- Download the form here
- Submit the form to email@example.com
You will be notified when the requested changes to your account are complete
Need to Cancel Membership or Take a Break from the Service?
Stay Connected with Tri-City Construction Council
Receive notice of the latest announcements and events straight to your inbox. Subscribe today for information on a new offering of an Employee Welfare Benefit Plan, advertising details of our first Association Magazine, and the latest news on upcoming events.