Latest Announcements and Events
Announcement: Second Issue of the Council Connect Magazine is Available Now! (70th Anniversary Edition)
The second issue of Council Connect, an official association magazine, is now available! Unfortunately due to the coronavirus pandemic, we didn’t get to celebrate our 70th anniversary through an open house event like we planned. Think of this magazine as the safe way to celebrate 70 years, but then also cross your fingers that we can celebrate in person properly come spring or summer 2021.
The publication has been distributed free of charge to all members, developers, architects, engineers, city planners, and other stakeholders of the Tri-Cities construction industry. Extra copies are available at our office and also viewable digitally online at the following link.
Over the past few months, representatives from DEL Communications Inc. have contacted members for purposes of participating in the publication with advertising. A huge thank you to all 15 advertisers that were able to support this publication! In a challenging year full of financial unpredictability, I’m truly grateful to all of those who continue to make this magazine possible.
-Scott Howard, Executive Director
The inaugural issue of the Council Connect magazine is still available for viewing at the following link.
COUNCIL CONNECT is published by:
DEL Communications Inc.
Sales Representative: Dayna Oulion
Toll Free: 1.866.424.6398
Toll Free Fax: 1.866.711.5282
Then consider a new program built locally from the ground up!
PayneWest Insurance has partnered with the Tri-City Construction Council to bring you more employee benefit options. Offering you and your Employees…
- Competitively priced Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- Embedded Life/AD&D & EAP with all medical plans
- Favorable Pricing Terms & Conditions – Bundling Discounts & Alternative Premium Arrangements
- Prepaid Ground & Air Ambulance coverage options
- Extensive Preferred Provider Network
- Simplified Benefit Administration for employers
- Online Enrollment Platform, Consolidated Billing & Payment
- Full Service COBRA Administration
- Employer Compliance Support including Notices,
- Disclosures & Filings on group’s behalf
Award Winning Service Providers
As a founding member of NWIPCA, the Tri-City Construction Council participates in a construction industry trade Association Health Plan comprised of general contractors, sub contractors & suppliers serving our local community. The program offers Premera Blue Cross medical & dental, Ameritas vision & MetLife Life/ AD&D group benefits to employers with 2 or more enrolled employees along with the following features:
- Highly competitive group rates
- Offering flexibility & choice with 9 different PPO & HSA plan designs
- Medical plan deductible ranges from $500-$5,000
- All plans include prescription drug coverage & Telemedicine
- Largest PPO network including Providence Health Care Facilities
- Single medical & dental ID card
- Dental & Vision PPO Networks
- Additional discount available when dental is bundled with medical
For More Information, Please Contact:
Matt Henderson, PayneWest Insurance
TCCC Group Retro Program
Over the past 5 years, we have returned an average of 35% of our members’ L&I premiums. See if you qualify and/or compare your current program to ours.
For 70 years, Tri-City Construction Council has provided its members a wide range of services including:
- Regional Plan Center for Commercial Projects Bidding Throughout Washington, Oregon and Idaho
- Physical Plan Room
- Virtual Plan Room Online
- Plan Copying Service
- L & I RETRO program
- Use of the Facilities for Safety Training and Instruction
- Safety Related Seminars
- Meeting / Event Rooms
- Business Seminars
- Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
- Social Functions
- Reciprocal Agreement with Member Plan Centers in Northwest Independent Plan Center Association
Tri-City Construction Council currently limited business hours are as follows:
|Monday:||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday:||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Thursday:||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
|Friday:||8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.|
Receive notice of the latest Announcements and Events straight to your inbox. Subscribe today for information on a new offering of an Employee Welfare Benefit Plan, advertising details of our first Association Magazine, and the latest news on upcoming events.
If you would like to make a payment by Credit Card to the Tri-City Construction Council, please click the following link.
After submitting the Credit Card Payment Request Form, a “Square” Invoice will be e-mailed to you to pay directly online. Please allow up to 1-2 business days for this Invoice to be delivered. Do not provide any Credit Card information in this online form. For your security, online payments will only be accepted through Square.
To Add or Remove user(s) on your account, please download the following form:
Submit the form to email@example.com
Submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be notified when the requested changes to your account are complete.